SPECIAL ROAD SAFETY PROGRAM FOR WEST COAST COUNCIL RESIDENTS
Performance Driving Australia are leaders in the provision of defensive and advanced driver training and now have a special offer available for people living in the West Coast Council of Tasmania.
Full day program held at the Queenstown Performance Driving Complex (Queenstown Airport).
Commences with a theory presentation covering –
- Driver Attitude / Behavior
- Trip Planning
- Risk Taking / Risk Management – Including Fatigue/Alcohol/Drugs
- Vehicle Safety and Safety Systems
- Driving Techniques
Practical session using your own vehicle will include –
- Emergency Braking
- Hazard Avoidance
- Gravel Driving
- Precision Driving Test
Course is delivered by a qualified, experienced trainer with many years background in the delivery of training in Australia and overseas.
Full price $299
- West Coast Council Residents (must show proof of residency) $20
- Non West Coast Council Residents $99
- Pricing includes GST
- Limited places are available at this price.
- Drivers must attend with a suitable road worthy vehicle. Up to 3 drivers may however share one vehicle.
- Learner drivers may attend but must be accompanied by a fully licenced supervising driver.
- Payment must be made at time of booking by credit card.
Next Date(s) –
December 20, 2014
January 17, 2014
- Start time 10.00am
- Finish 3.00pm
Bookings can be made by calling PDA on 03 6122 1303 or emailing [email protected]
For a bit more information you can view our defensive driving information by clicking here.
**This program is sponsored by Performance Driving Australia and is provided as part of our commitment to improving the safety of drivers in the West Coast Council region.