Performance Driving Australia is a leading provider of defensive driving and four-wheel drive training in Australia.
In addition, we host motorsport events, competition driver training and provide stunt drivers for film and events.
We have designed and delivered driving programs in a variety of high-risk environments overseas (including Egypt, Bangladesh, Mongolia, PNG and Malaysia).
Our team have extensive driving backgrounds including motorsport and law enforcement.
Performance Driving Australia have provided programs to a variety of government departments (from around the world) and work closely to maximise the effectiveness of training within the allocated budget and time allowance.
Provide drivers with the necessary knowledge and skills to safely operate a vehicle safely and efficiently in high risk environments.
- Driver attitude and preparation (theory)
- Basic trip planning and risk assessments (theory)
- Vehicle checks and setup
- Basic surveillance and anti-surveillance skills (theory)
- Threat assessment / Attack recognition and avoidance (theory)
- Vehicle Escape (theory)
- Vehicle handling at a wide range of speeds
- Reversing and anti-ambush techniques
- Emergency Braking and Collision Avoidance
- Evasive manoeuvring
- High Speed driving
- Convoy Driving
- VIP / Executive Transport Considerations
- Anti-Terrorist / Anti-Hijack Manoeuvres
Minimum – Completion of a Defensive Driving Course OR the PDA Corporate Driving Program (online) in the 2 years prior to the program. PDA Corporate Driving Program online is free for anyone that books into this program.
Delivery Time Frame
Program can be delivered to small groups over 1 or more days.
A 1-day program will provide a solid foundation of skills and knowledge however it is recommended that some drivers would require additional training to achieve a high level of competence. Please contact us to discuss options.
This information applies to Symmons Plains Raceway – located approximately 25mins from Launceston in Tasmania.We can host this training in any state of Australia or overseas – please contact us for pricing.
Please call for current pricing
- Call for dates
Additional Training Available (Please contact us if required)
- Vehicle to vehicle scenarios – managing contact between vehicles (PIT manoeuvre etc)
- 4WD and loose surface road operations
- Passenger Side Driving
• Pricing is $AUS ex-GST Payment is accepted by direct deposit or credit card.
• Vehicles to be provided by your organisation unless you have elected to use PDA vehicles
• Certificate provided to all drivers who successfully complete the program
• Feedback and copy of all relevant assessments can be provided to you electronically