Join us at one of the most amazing road racing events in Australia.
Performance Driving Australia have prepared a VIP package to get you, your co-driver and your car to Rally Adelaide in November so that all you have to do is drive fast, relax and socialise with amazing people from all over the country.
3 Days – 22 Stages – Driving heaven!
Over 300 teams took part in 2019 including some of the biggest names in Australian and International motorsport.
This is a 5 Star experience available to anyone with a passion for driving and a suitable vehicle.
Who can enter – Any one with a drivers licence and a registered vehicle.
What does my car need – Tour category vehicles do not need a roll cage or special seats.
Am I racing – Effectively no – Tour crews have a pace car that they follow and must obey speed limits set by the event organisers – however these are higher than the posted limits. The roads are tight and twisty so the restricted speed still allows for plenty of fun!
Tell me more – The roads are closed so you can stretch your legs, use both sides of the road and really experience the adrenaline of tarmac rallying without having to have a dedicated race car.
What is included – PDA VIP Drivers and navigators will be looked after from start to finish. Even your vehicles will be checked daily and at service points by our experienced rally crew.
PDA VIP TOUR (November 26-28, 2020)
- Entry to Rally Adelaide (Tour or Spirit)
- 22 Tarmac Rally Stages over 3 days – Twisty and challenging closed roads
- Inclusion in official Rally Displays during the event
- PDA tour group leader and event co-ordinator
- Transport of your vehicle from Tasmania to the event and back
- Luxury 5 Star Accommodation for 4 nights (1 Room)
- PDA Welcome Dinner
- Breakfast and Lunch every day
- Official Rally Party (Sat Nov 28)
- Pit crew support (Basic mechanical and safety checks each day)
- Transport to and from Parc Ferme and official events
- Assistance with scrutineering / licencing / signage
- PDA Rally Adelaide Long Sleeve CREW shirts
- PDA Drivers briefing (and coaching for new-comers)
This is an ideal way to attend the event with no stress – let us do all the hard work for you!
Limited – 15 drivers
- Total Cost $9,900 inc GST
- Reserve your spot today for $500
- Balance can be paid off in 4 monthly instalments of $2,350 each
Performance Driving Australia
Phone 1300 849114
- Entry for Victorian Competitors $6,900 inc GST
- Rally Safe Installation kit $220 (Required for Spirit category)
- Hire PDA Mini Race Car (Cooper S with Roll Cage) +$3,200
- Hire PDA Lamborghini Gallardo Race Car (Ex-Targa Winning Car) +$25,000
- 1 Day Coaching Session (Symmons or Baskerville) Includes driver coaching and co-driver coaching session with an experienced rally driver +$5,500 (can be split between up to 4 drivers).
- Speak to us about support with entering the competition categories (for full race cars)
Terms and Conditions
- COVID-19 – The event is currently scheduled to run however if restrictions effect travel or the event a full refund will be offered. If any equipment is supplied this will be deducted from the refund.
- Drivers must make their own arrangements to Adelaide. Where possible – PDA will arrange pickup from the airport. Crews must arrive before 3pm on Wednesday November 26, 2020. Check out will be at 10am on Sunday November 29 and arrangements can be made to deliver you to the airport.
- Drivers must comply with Motorsport Australia rules including obtaining a Level 2 speed licence. PDA will assist with this process and the cost is approx. $150 per crew member.
- Vehicles are shipped ex-Devonport and will be returned to the same location for collection by a recognised and professional car carrying company. Should your vehicle require special loading (super low) – please contact us for pricing. Pricing is based on a normal road vehicle with some ground clearance.
- Performance Driving Australia advise that if a minimum of 10 tour competitors isn’t achieved you will still be provided with the same package but form part of the general tour group. We expect numbers to fill and will update all competitors as soon as minimum numbers are locked in.
- Positions are not secured until the deposit is paid and cleared. Positions are allocated on a received deposit basis.
- Please note that your vehicle will usually not be covered by your insurance for driving in any motorsport event.