Defensive Driver Training and 4WD Training Specialists
Performance Driving Australia has helped drivers become safer for over 20 years.
Performance Driving Australia programs are constantly developed and delivered by professional trainers to maximise the effectiveness of the training.
Programs cater for a wide range of vehicles and environments.
Our team of experienced and qualified trainers are supported by an administration and management team that guarantee a fast, efficient response to any driver training requirement you may have.
Nationally recognised driver training programs are available and are recognised buy most industries.
It is as easy as choosing from one of our safe venues or we can come to you – anywhere in the world.
How much is your safety worth?
Getting everyone home safely is our key objective at Performance Driving Australia.
Consultation with industry has indicated that some competitor programs do not provide adequate training and often are not tailored to suit specific environments, driver experience levels and vehicle types.
Performance Driving Australia work closely with all clients to make sure driver training programs are adjusted to cater for any specific requirements.
Our on going consultation and feedback reviews make it easy to make changes that can be applied to training content to give the best possible learning outcomes.
Providing a flexible, nation wide service – Performance Driving Australia clients benefit from the following –
- One point of contact for enquiries, bookings and accounts.
- Nationally Recognised Training available via our relationship with Competency and Compliance RTO #41060
- Capacity to deliver training to up to 50 drivers a day at most venues.
- Trainers based in each state of Australia, allowing short lead times and the ability to host multiple programs on the same day
- Online learning option with a secure and safe system that can be combined with our practical training
- Record keeping at a national level – PDA can provide you with a list at any time of your drivers and when they completed or are booked into a course.
- Consistency of training across a large number of venues.
- Competitive pricing
When it comes to workplace safety, driving falls under the same WHS and OHS Laws that protect employees when in the office.
Importantly, employers must ensure that they meet the WHS and OHS regulations.
Training delivered by Performance Driving Australia can assist you with meeting these requirements.
If a staff member is required to drive a vehicle in the line of work, the employer is responsible for their safety.
Performance Driving Australia corporate driver training programs allow adequate time for all drivers to achieve the required standards.
Our experience indicates that every driver has different skills, knowledge and experience.
PDA will work closely with you to maximise the effectiveness of all training and work on a schedule that reflects the experience level of each driver.
More time with the drivers who need it – less time with those who are highly skilled and experienced.
As part of our Continuous Improvement Program – our team of experienced, qualified driver trainers will provide regular feedback to your training manager and adjust training as required so that it not only delivers the required outcomes but exceeds them.
1 driver or 4000 drivers – Performance Driving Australia will design and deliver a driver training program that gives you the best return on your training investment.
Nationally recognised units are available on selected driver training programs –
These are provided via Competency and Compliance RTO #41060
- Driving policy/procedure review
- Fleet selection assistance
- Driver assessments
- Defensive Driver Training – Sealed roads or Gravel roads
- 4WD Training
- Recovery Training
- Trailer operations
- Incident reviews
- On-site road signage review
- Driver coaching 1:1
- Record keeping
The Performance Driving Australia team cover all corners of Australia.
Our venues include –
- Sydney Dragway – Sydney
- Newcastle Stadium – Newcastle
- Calder Park – Melbourne
- Sandown Park – Melbourne
- Hidden Valley – Darwin
- Mallala – Adelaide
- Tailem bend – Adelaide
- Perth Motorplex – Perth
- Barbagallo Raceway – Perth
- Symmons Plains – Tasmania
- Baskerville Raceway – Tasmania
- Suttons Road Complex – Canberra
- Mt Cotton – Brisbane
- Willowbank Raceway – Brisbane
Performance Driving Australia also have operational experience in Malaysia, Mongolia, Egypt, PNG and Bangladesh.
Training is available at your site or at one of our approved venues.
*Performance Driving Australia deliver nationally recognised units via our partnership with Competency and Compliance RTO #41060