Meet the team!
Performance Driving Australia trainers are friendly and professional who want you to become safer and more knowledgeable when behind the wheel.
We all share a passion for road safety, driving and the common goal of reducing road trauma.
Our senior training team have Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training and many of the team have other formal qualifications including First Aid and Driver Training Qualifications.
We look forward to working with you to create safer drivers soon.
Contact us now for more information.
Performance Driving Australia – Management and Office Team
Mark Butcher – Managing Director
- Over 20 years industry experience
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Certificate III Motor Vehicle Instructions
- Driver in multiple WRC Rallies and Australian Championship Rallies
- Driver Trainer in Australia / Mongolia / Egypt / Bangladesh / Malaysia
- VIP Transport / Anti-terrorist and TV Stunt Driver
Nic O’Neill – General Manager
- Over 20 years in Training and Management roles
- Podium Finisher in Targa Tasmania (co-driver)
- Co-driver for various drivers including Mark Butcher / Andrew Chapman
Amy Butcher – Administration Manager / Training Assistant
- Over 10 years experience in the industry providing admin support and managing all the RTO and Certificates.
- Ladies Champion Driver NWCC – 2009
Mitchell Newton – Marketing and Training Compliance Manager
- Extensive experience in event management and experienced motorsport competitor.
Performance Driving Australia – Trainers / Drivers
Simon Evans – Specialist Trainer / Driver
- 4 Times Australian Rally Champion and Asia Pacific Rally Champion
- Multiple wins at all levels of rallying in Australia and overseas
- Passionate about driving anything and everything
Allan Roark – Trainer / Driver
- Over 20 years competitive motorsporrt background including Nascar (Australia)
- Professional MC and presenter
Warren Phillip-Clarke – Trainer / Driver / Safety Officer
- Over 10 years in the Driver Training industry
- Multiple state and national level rally events as a driver and co-driver
- Ex-WA Police with extensive pursuit experience (including motorcycles)
Owen Polanski – Trainer / Driver / Safety Officer
- Over 20 years training experience
- Delivered training for PDA recently in PNG
- Director of Australia’s largest classic rally – The Alpine Rally (Dec 2017)
- First Aid trainer and experience in large/heavy vehicle training
John Caldicott – Trainer / Driver
- Experienced trainer/coach with over 20 years experience
- Extensive motorsport experience including racing and rallying
John McCredie – Trainer / Driver / Media
- Motorsport and Motoring writer and video producer
- Key camera and editor for various Motorsport Events in Australia and NZ
- Class Winner in the Australian Rally Championship
Aidan Peterson – Trainer / Driver
- Class winner in many rounds of the Tasmanian Rally Championship
- PDA’s youngest trainer and team member
Steve Glenney – Specialist Trainer / Driver
- Outright winner Targa Tasmania and various wins in the Australian Rally Championship, World Time Attack, Bathurst and Rally Cross.
- Coaching many of Australia’s fastest drivers on both dirt and tarmac
Justin Herbert – Trainer
- Health and safety expert with a background in mining and civil projects
- Experienced operator in heavy vehicles and plant
Eleni Mitakos – Trainer
- Founder of Galmatic – helping ladies learn about car maintenance for nearly 10 years
- Corporate Trainer with experience both in Australia and overseas
Jess O’Dwyer – Training Assistant
- Assisted training at most east-coast venues in Australia
- Motorsport Event assistant for PDA Events
Other Trainers Include
- David Waldon – TAS (Hobart)
- Anthony Shaw – TAS (Hobart)
- Stephen Mackinlay – WA (Bunbury)
- Rad Guerin – QLD (Ipswich)
- Rohan Patterson – QLD (Brisbane)
- Peter Nowell – TAS (Hobart)
Performance Driving Australia engage a small number of highly skilled, qualified trainers and are often looking for enthusiastic, professional people to join the business. Please contact Mark Butcher via our contact page for more information on any opportunities that may be available.
All senior trainers must have a minimum of Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment and a minimum of 5 years training experience.