Performance Driving Australia Track Days – Safe and Fun way to enjoy your car with other car enthusiasts
NO CAMS Licence required – Just you, your drivers licence and a registered car. Unregistered cars can participate on an invitation only basis (must meet standard safety requirements).
Track days can be held at any facility in Australia for a group booking however currently we only offer public bookings at our Tasmanian race tracks – Symmons Plains Raceway (Launceston) or Baskerville Raceway (Hobart).
No official timing, No racing allowed – just a great opportunity to drive your car safely with no speed limit!
- $299/2 Drivers (if you book at the same time online – can be the same or different cars)
CURRENT DATES (subject to change) –
- March 11 – Symmons
- April 14 – Baskerville
- May 12 – Symmons
- June 11 – Baskerville
- July 7 – Symmons
PDA have a few cars available to hire –
- Ford Fiesta Race Car – 5 Laps $99 – 10 Laps $169
- Audi R8 – 5 Laps $399
- Lamborghini Gallardo – 5 Laps $499
* A PDA instructor will accompany you with all supercar drives. More information can be found HERE.
Book your drive in of our PDA cars here – https://performancedriving.checkfront.site/
To book a track day / drive – click here
First time PDA Track Day drivers must complete observed laps with one of our friendly and helpful instructors before being allowed on the track alone.
Passengers are allowed to ride in cars in the PM session however this is subject to PDA’s conditions on the day.
A Fee of $15 per passenger applies. Only one passenger in a vehicle at all times.
Helmets are required by all drivers and passengers.
With a focus on safety – Some basic rules apply –
- NO Passing in/before corners
- ALL Passing moves are to be acknowledged by both drivers before proceeding
- NO Official timing allowed
- NO Drifting or sliding (Track Rules)
- Failure to comply will see you going home early with no refund!
Drivers are reminded that when leaving any PDA facility to be respectful of the neighbors and other road users – your driving is on display to the general public. Any driver who drivers dangerously will be reported to the appropriate authorities and banned from PDA events.
To book a PDA Track day – Click Here