Performance Driving Australia- Motorsport
Performance Driving Australia currently own and operate the following motorsport vehicles –
- 2010 Subaru STi – PRC Rally Car
- 2004 Ford Fiesta – Circuit Racing Car
- 2001 Subaru WRX Spec C – Hill Climb Car
Under construction –
The above vehicles are usually driven by experienced rally and race driver and Performance Driving Australia’s Managing Director Mark Butcher.
Mark has competed in motorsport since 1993 and drove in his first World Championship Rally in 1995.
Since then Mark has finished as high as 4th outright in the Australian Rally Championship and has scored outright wins and class wins in a number of motorsport events around Australia.
The following crews are supported by Performance Driving Australia –
- Toyota 86 – PRC Rally Car – Nicole O’Neill (GM of Performance Driving Australia) and Andrew Chapman
- Subaru WRX – Circuit Racing Car – Warren Phillip Clarke (PDA Trainer)
- Daihatsu Charade – PRC Rally Car – Aidan Peterson (PDA Trainer)
- Nissan Skyline – PRC Rally Car – Owen Polanski (PDA Trainer)
- Subaru WRX – Circuit Racing and Hill Climb Car – Peter Nowells (PDA Trainer)
- Mitsubishi Lancer – PRC Rally Car – Stephen Mackinlay (PDA Trainer)
The best way to stay up to day with the motorsport activities is to follow PDA on facebook.
Some history of #teampda
Performance Driving Australia managing director Mark Butcher has had a long term involvement in motorsport in Australia.
In 2016 – Performance Driving Australia commenced supporting several local drivers as well as developing two PDA Subaru’s for competition.
Mark’s driving experience includes –
- Driving in 8 – World Championship Rallies
- Finishing in the top 10 outright of the Australian Rally Championship in multiple rounds in 2011
- Driving a Ford Escort Mk2 in the classic section of the Australian Rally Championship
- Multiple club level wins and State level podiums driving a Group A/PRC Subaru WRX
Check out some of our history on these links –