2017 PDA Motorsport Team
PDA are passionate about motorsport and continue to have a presence at various events around Australia.
Team owner Mark Butcher will be running his 3 Subaru’s in a mixture of events – and will occasionally have other drivers behind the wheel also.
The best way to stay up to day with the motorsport activities is to follow PDA on facebook.
2016 Results –
April 23 – Barrington Hill Climb
- Sheridan Budsworth (Nissan Skyline R32)- 13th Outright
- Mark Butcher (Subaru WRX) -20th Outright
Feb 20 – Highclere Hill Climb
- Mark Butcher (Subaru WRX) – 6th Outright / 4th in class
- Sheridan Budsworth (Nissan Skyline R32) – 13th Outright / 4th in class
Drivers / Vehicles
Subaru WRX GC8 – Hill Climb/Time Attack
Subaru STi (2010) Gravel Rally Car
Nissan Skyline R32 – Hill Climb / Drifting
Other #teampda supported drivers –
- Warren Phillip-Clarke – Subaru WRX – Circuit Racing – WA
- Stephen Mackinlay – Mitsubishi Lancer – Rallying – WA
- Owen Polanski – Nissan Skyline – Rallying – VIC
Some history of #teampda
Performance Driving Australia managing director Mark Butcher has had a long term involvement in motorsport in Australia.
In 2016 – Performance Driving Australia commenced supporting several local drivers as well as developing two PDA Subaru’s for competition.
Mark’s driving experience includes –
- Driving in 8 – World Championship Rallies
- Finishing in the top 10 outright of the Australian Rally Championship in multiple rounds in 2011
- Driving a Ford Escort Mk2 in the classic section of the Australian Rally Championship
- Multiple club level wins and State level podiums driving a Group A/PRC Subaru WRX
Check out some photos and our blog here on our recent activity –
Stay tuned for updates on where you can catch the team in action in 2017
The PDA Hill Climb Project
Tarmac Hill Climb/Sprint Subaru WRX
Donor vehicle – Base model 1994 Subaru Impreza – non turbo 2wd purchased for $500.
Progress – Now featuring a 2007 STi Spec C engine and 6 speed Gearbox with 4WD and DCCD.
Donor Car – the ex Rally Car driving by Mark Butcher in the Australian Rally Championship –
GD Series Subaru WRX STi Spec C