Performance Driving Australia provide a range of training for individuals who want to improve their performance in competitive motorsport and/or who just want to learn how to get the best from themselves and their car.
Our trainers include multiple Australian Champions, State Champions and Asia Pacific champions with experience in racing, rallying (gravel), tarmac rallying, drifting, rally cross, hill climbs and speedway.
Some of the PDA Team include –
- Simon Evans (Australian and Asia Pacific Rally Champion / Circuit Racer)
- Steve Glenney (Outright Targa Winner / World Time Attack / Outright ARC Rally Winner)
- Mark Butcher (Competitor in 9 WRC Rallies / State and Club Championship Winner Rallying)
- Allan Roark (NASCAR Australia Competitor / Motorcycle Racing / Speedway)
- David Waldon (Chairman ARC / Targa Competitor and Rally Winner)
Training programs are designed to meet your requirements and can be delivered at any of the race tracks in Australia.