Driver Training – Sydney
Defensive Driver Training – Sydney
Performance Driving Australia deliver Defensive Driver Training as well as 4WD Training in Sydney at a number of venues.
Our standard Performance Driving Australia Defensive Driving program is available for group bookings and includes –
- Multimedia Presentation – Attitude / Behaviour / Risk identification and reduction / Crash Analysis / Vehicle Safety Systems (ABS/ESP) and Defensive and Advanced Driving Techniques.
- Practical training in emergency braking at various speeds.
- Practical training in emergency hazard avoidance.
- Certificate (nationally recognised option available).
Performance Driving Australia also offer a range of 4WD training programs suitable for government, corporate and mining organisations. 4WD training can also include recovery, trip planning and journey management.
Trailer towing programs and other specialised driver training programs are also available.
Driver training is available at the following locations in and around Sydney –
- Sydney Dragway (Blacktown/Eastern Creek)
- Penrith Rowing Club
You can find more information as follows –
If your employees use a vehicle during business hours, you are required by law to provide safe systems and training as the vehicle is considered a workplace.
All drivers will benefit from attending a driver training program with Performance Driving Australia. Reduced incidents and damage to vehicles as well as a reduction in lost time injuries combined with a safer and more efficient work environment for all involved.
Ask us about how we can help you create safer drivers.
Please contact us for more information on our available driver training programs in Sydney.