Performance Driving Australia
Corporate Defensive Driver Training and 4WD Training Specialists
Industry leaders have long identified the many risks associated with operating a fleet of light vehicles and the importance of effective training and systems.
With over 20 years experience in the industry, Performance Driving Australia is directed by Mark Butcher. Mark and his team of experienced, qualified and friendly trainers work closely with clients to maximise the effectiveness of all programs.
Consutation with industry has indicated that some programs do not provide adequate training and often are not tailored to suit specific environments and vehicle types. Performance Driving Australia work with all clients to make sure programs are adjusted to cater for any specific requirements.
Performance Driving Australia design and deliver corporate defensive driver training and 4wd training programs for a range of industries.
Providing a flexible, nation wide service – Performance Driving Australia clients benefit from the following –
- One point of contact for inquiries, bookings and accounts.
- Nationally Recognised Training available via our relationship with Billabong Training Services (RTO #32128)
- Capacity to deliver training to up to 50 drivers a day at most venues.
- Trainers based in each state of Australia allowing short lead times and the ability to host multiple programs on the same day.
- Record keeping at a national level – PDA can provide you with a list at any time of your drivers and when they completed or are booked into a course.
- Consistency of training across a large number of venues.
- Competitive pricing
When it comes to workplace safety, an employee driving falls under the same WHS and OHS Laws that protect employees when in the office.
Employers must ensure that they meet the WHS and OHS regulations.
Nationally recognised training delivered by Performance Driving Australia can assist you with meeting these requirements.
If a staff member is required to drive a vehicle in the line of work, the employer is responsible for their safety.
Performance Driving Australia corporate driver training programs allow adequate time for all drivers to achieve the required standards.
Our experience indicates that every driver has different skills, knowledge and experience.
PDA will work closely with you to maximise the effectiveness of all training and work on a schedule that reflects the experience level of each driver.
More time with the drivers who need it – less time with those who are highly skilled and experienced.
As part of our Continuous Improvement Program – our team of experienced, qualified trainers will provide regular feedback to your training manager and adjust training as required so that it not only delivers the required outcomes but exceeds them.
4 drivers or 4000 drivers – Performance Driving Australia will provide a driver training program that gives you the best return on your training investment.
Nationally recognised units are available on selected programs –
- RIIVEH201D – Operate Light Vehicle
- RIIVEH305E – Operate and maintain a four wheel drive vehicle
- PMASUP236B – Operate vehicles in the field
These are provided via our relationship with Billabong Training Services (RTO #32128).
Services include :
- Driving policy/procedure review
- Fleet selection assistance
- Driver assessments
- Defensive Driver Training – Sealed roads or Gravel roads
- 4WD Training
- Recovery Training
- Trailer operations
- Incident reviews
- On-site road signage review
- Driver coaching 1:1
- Record keeping
The Performance Driving Australia team cover all corners of Australia and have operational experience in Malaysia, Mongolia, Egypt and Bangladesh. Training is available at your site or at one of our approved venues.
Contact us for more information on how we can enhance the safety of your light vehicle drivers.
Check out our recent video from an industry training defensive driving and 4wd course held in Queensland.
*Performance Driving Australia deliver nationally recognised units via our partnership with Riklan Emergency Management Services (RTO#51994)