Advanced Driver Training
Experienced team to deliver your high level training anywhere in the world.
Performance Driving Australia offer a range of Advanced Driver Training programs. These include high-speed road driving (country driving), motorsport and security programs. Nearly all advanced programs are designed specifically for clients.
Our senior trainers have extensive experience in law enforcement, military operations and competitive motorsport in Australia and overseas.
Performance Driving Australia have access to a number of facilities Australia wide that provide a safe, controlled environment for a range of advanced driver training programs.
We have also designed and delivered programs overseas.
Advanced Driving Programs
- Advanced Driving Courses (Country/Road driving)
- Security / Anti-terrorist Training (Military/Law enforcement)
- Motorsport training – Race / Rally / Drift
- Advanced Driving Days – Track Days
- Stunt Driving
Advance your driving to the next level safely – with Performance Driving Australia
• Vehicle preparation
• Cockpit Drills / Procedures
• Identification of security threats / risks and appropriate responses
• Route planning, Alternatives and Safe Havens
• Crash management
• Review of existing driving standard
• Defensive Driving Techniques
• Vehicle Positioning / Protective Driving
• Identifying Surveillance Vehicles and evasive action
• Extreme scenarios and responses
Security Driving programs are available to individuals and small groups who are operating in high risk / hostile environments. Programs are completely customised to suit the driver, environment and any operational conditions that may apply. Contact Mark and the team for more information.
Performance Driving Australia provide a range of motorsport training services. Training is available for drivers in all disciplines of motorsport.
Performance Driving Australia can also assist with team management, logistics and crew for a range of events.
Let us look after you and you team and help you achieve the results you want.
Performance Driving Australia trainers are all passionate about driving and have a wide range of experience that enables them to deliver effective driver training programs. You can find out more about our trainers here.
Advanced Programs are designed by our team led by Managing Director – Mark Butcher.
Mark’s experience includes –
- Driving in 7 World Championship (WRC) Rallies
- Driving in over 100 state/national motorsport events
- Winner of multiple rallies, hill climbs and sprint events
- Stunt Driver for various TV / Movie productions
- Co-ordinator/Manager and Judge – Top Gear driver of the year 2010
- Instructor for Extreme Rally Driving (4 years)
- Instructor for U-Drive Formula Ford School (3 years)
- Instructor for Trackskill V8 school (4 years)
- Camera Car driver – 2012 Tasmanian Drift Series
- Anti-terrorist driver trainer for the Australian Defence Force / Private Drivers in Australia and overseas
- Designed and delivered advanced driver training programs in Malaysia, Mongolia, Egypt and Bangladesh
Contact Mark and the team at Performance Driving Australia to discuss how we can assist you with your driving training requirements.
Check out some vision from one of our recent advanced driving courses held at Symmons Plains raceway in Tasmania.