Advanced Driver Training
Many people request ‘Advanced Driver Training’ when making an enquiry for driver training. We provide all forms of training including Defensive Driver Training and 4WD Training. We do also provide more advanced programs as outlined on this page.
Our senior trainers have extensive experience in law enforcement, military operations and competitive motorsport.
Performance Driving Australia have access to a number of facilities Australia wide that provide a safe, controlled environment for a range of advanced driver training programs.
Advanced Driving Programs
- Advanced Driving Courses (general public)
- Security / Anti-terrorist Training (military/law enforcement)
- Motorsport training – Race / Rally
- Advanced Driving Days – Track Days
- Stunt Driving
Advance your driving to the next level safely – with Performance Driving Australia
Each advanced driver training program is designed with your input to meet your specific requirements.
Advanced driving courses can be designed for one driver or a group and are available Australia wide at one of our venues or on site as required – anywhere in the world.
• Vehicle preparation
• Cockpit Drills / Procedures
• Identification of security threats / risks and appropriate responses
• Route planning, Alternatives and Safe Havens
• Crash management
• Review of existing driving standard
• Defensive Driving Techniques
• Vehicle Positioning / Protective Driving
• Identifying Surveillance Vehicles and evasive action
• Extreme scenarios and responses
Security Driving programs are available to individuals and small groups who are operating in high risk / hostile environments. Programs are completely customised to suit the driver, environment and any operational conditions that may apply. Contact Mark and the team for more information.
Performance Driving Australia provide a range of motorsport training services. Training is available for drivers in all disciplines of motorsport.
Performance Driving Australia can also assist with team management, logistics and crew for a range of events.
Let us look after you and you team and help you achieve the results you want.
Performance Driving Australia trainers have between them a wide range of experience led by Managing Director – Mark Butcher.
Mark’s experience includes –
- Driving in 7 World Championship (WRC) Rallies
- Driving in over 100 state/national motorsport events
- Winner of multiple rallies, hill climbs and sprint events
- Co-ordinator/Manager and Judge – Top Gear driver of the year 2010
- Instructor for Extreme Driving (4 years)
- Instructor for U-Drive Formula Ford School (3 years)
- Instructor for Trackskill V8 school (4 years)
- Camera Car driver – 2012 Tasmanian Drift Series
- Anti-terrorist driver trainer for the Australian Defence Force
- Designed and delivered advanced driver training programs in Malaysia, Mongolia, Egypt and Bangladesh
Contact Mark and the team at Performance Driving Australia to discuss how we can assist you with your driving training requirements.
Check out some vision from one of our recent advanced driving courses held at Symmons Plains raceway in Tasmania.